Set yourself up for success
- Responsibility for course selection;
- Checking prerequisites and antirequisites;
- Checking your progress with Sociology module checklists;
- Seeking accommodation for disabilities;
- Responsibility for decisions about absences and missed work;
- Informing yourself of work done in classes while you were absent;
- Checking exam times and avoiding exam conflicts;
- Student Code of Conduct.
Sociology Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Read the Module Information and still have questions about your Sociology or Criminology module?
- Filled out your module checklist and have questions about your progress?
- Need clarification about your options for Sociology or Criminology courses or modules?
Social Science Academic Counselling
- Need advice for your Social Science degree as a whole?
- Need accommodation?
- Need help understanding policies?
- Looking for strategies to improve your academic performance?
Counselling appointments, Info sessions, and more...