Research Resources


Resources for your research can be found in the Sociology department, our Social Science faculty, Western's campus, and beyond. Here are some vital starting points.

Research Western


Research Assistants

Research assistant positions include Post-Doctoral Fellow, Graduate Fellowship, Research Assistant, and Work-Study Student

  • Social Science grant application info: paying a research assistant
  • Graduate student financial info: about Graduate Fellowship