Population Change and Lifecourse


How to Apply for Cluster Membership

Regular Membership

Regular membership is for faculty, researchers, or policy analysts based in Canada. To apply please send a note with your CV (or internet link to your CV) to Zenaida Ravanera with copy to Rod Beaujot.

Student Membership

For graduate students in Canada, in addition to a CV, please send also a reference note from a faculty Cluster member.

International Membership

Application for membership of faculty, researchers, or policy analysts from outside Canada is by invitation from a Cluster member based in Canada.