- Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a variety of software services to the campus community.
- Password information. If you have any difficulty logging on to computers supplied in the Social Science Centre, synchronizing your password through the ITS web site should correct this problem.
- For Help Notes intended for Social Science users who want to use SSC Network software and services from a remote location, click here.
- Social Science Computers and Printing. SSC 5431, a dedicated computer room for Sociology graduate students, is accessible by card-swipe. Students may print, using their personal code, to the copier in the mailroom. Graduate students also have card-swipe access to SSC 1038. Printing is available using a purchased Venda Card.
- Social Science Network and Data Services (including Bibliographic & Full-text Databases, Data Resources Library, Geographic Information Systems, Internet Data Library Systems, StatCan Research Data Centre)
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.